Starting today, a reading list of the best reads on politics, economics, and ideas will appear in this space. I read extensively on a diverse range of subjects; however, what appears in this space is not something I necessarily subscribe to.
- Employment generation fails to keep pace with India's economic growth. (Mint)
- Investors lost Rs20 lakh crore in 2011. (Business Line)
- Is it the end of the gold bull run? (BusinessWeek)
- IIM or ISB? (The Pioneer)
- Will China face a debt crisis this year? (The Economist)
- What's the matter with Spain? (BBC)
- The political power of Social Media. (Foreign Affairs; registration required - it is free!)
- WTF News in 2011! (collection of bizarre news stories makes for fun reading; Outlook)
Let me leave you with this comic yet weird stuff. I read this a few months back and hence do not know its source. All copyrights belong to its copyrights holders. Please do not copy / share this picture. However, you are free to share any Web link in the above list.