No post in the last 25 days due to travelling and an otherwise busy schedule.
In the light of the deadly Paris attacks, I am sharing some
- Putin's James Bond movie-like war command centre. (WaPo)
- Gurumurthy on the Paris Mastermind. (New IE) Hat tip: Mohan Ramiah.
- Saudi funds fan ultra-conservative Islam in India. (First Post)
- Wedded to the organisation - How IS changed everything for three young women. (Telegraph India)
- Why Abdelhamid Abaaoud wanted to die. (FP)
The best cartoon on the Paris attacks is one by Deb Milbrath, of the Cartoon Movement.