Here's my Sunday reading list for you!
- Look who's following on the Internet. (Discover Magazine)
- Memory is not a recording device: how technology shaped our metaphors for remembering. (Brain Pickings)
- Where is India's black money going? What's the driving the illegal flow of money to safe havens? (GFI Integrity)
- Why 2012 will be a critical year of change. (BBC)
- The GST Imbroglio: States seek more exemptions. (Business Line)
- China and the World Bank: The 2030 Vision (The Economist)
- Lessons from mythology: Swarga can't guarantee us peace. (ET)
Here's an interesting way to end the week; sourced from The Hindu.