Today's reading and viewing list.
- Why the Bible ends the way it ends. (New Yorker)
- A natural history of hunger. (Foreign Policy)
- Photos from the Turkana Basin, said to be the cradle of human civilization. (FP)
- In Israeli military, a growing orthodoxy. (Reuters)
- The places in between: Poverty in Mumbai. (The Economist)
- Get to know China's next gen leaders. (BBC)
- Unseen Iran: A collection of photographs. (Rediff)
Informative infographic from Reuters Blog on the current rates of unemployment across Europe.