As a teacher, I have often been asked about my book list, i.e., what do I read. The list below is the answer!
Please note that this is a partial list only.
- The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins
- The Greatest Show on Earth: The Evidence for Evolution by Richard Dawkins
- Luka and the Fire of Life by Salman Rushdie
- And Thereby Hangs a Tale by Jeffery Archer
- The Big Short: Inside the Doomsday Machine by Michael Lewis
- Boomerang: The Meltdown Tour by Michael Lewis
- Fall of Giants by Ken Follett
- End of World by Ken Follett
- Winter of the World by Ken Follett
- Jaya: An Illustrated Retelling of the Mahabharata by Devdutt Pattanaik
- Fault Lines: How Hidden Fractures Still Threaten the World Economy by Raghuram Rajan
- The Checklist Manifesto by Atul Gawande
- Pakistan: A Hard Country by Anatol Lieven
- River of Smoke by Amitav Ghosh
- Monsoon: The Indian Ocean and The Future of American Power by Robert Kaplan
- In a Free State by V. S. Naipaul
- Ashoka by Charles Allen
- The Wandering Falcon by Jamil Ahmad
- Manto: Selected Short Stories by Saadat Hasan Manto
- Bitter Fruit: The Very Best of Saadat Hasan Manto
- In Other Rooms, Other Wonders by by Daniyal Muneeuddin
- A Case of Exploding Mangoes by Mohammed Hanif
Apart from these, I am a great lover of comics, like Tinkle and the huge collections of Amar Chitra Katha.
If you wish to share your reading list, post the list in the comments section.